Get rebates from $225 to $300 on ENERGY STAR® certified tankless and condensing storage tank water heaters.
New Mexico Gas Company is offering rebates when you install a high efficiency, ENERGY STAR® certified tankless or condensing tank water heater in your home with an Energy Factor (EF) of .90 or greater.
Why choose an ENERGY STAR certified water heater?
- Energy and money savings. With a tankless water heater, you could cut your water heating costs up to 30% and save as much as $50 per year on gas bills compared to a standard model. Or, save up to $100 per year with a condensing unit.
- Continuous hot water. Tankless water heaters provide a continuous flow of hot water, and condensing units are so efficient that the tank heats up almost as quickly as it fills, so even the last one out of bed gets a hot shower!
- Space-saving design. Small and wall-mounted, tankless water heaters can save a closet’s worth of space in your home.
- Improved technology. Condensing units extract extra heat from exhaust gases for better efficiency than standard units.
- Rebates available. Save from $225 to $300 with a rebate on your purchase when you use US Home Renovation.
Only customers who receive natural gas service from New Mexico Gas Company, as evidenced by the New Mexico Gas Company residential customer account number, are eligible.
|New Home||$225 Rebate||Energy Factor .90 or greater|
|Existing Home||$300 Rebate||Energy Factor .90 or greater|
Qualifying water heaters installed between April 1, 2015 and March 31, 2016 are available for rebates. Rebate application and additional information is provided below.